The chambers of Maid Marion are a resting place for all visitors. This is the place where I invite my friends to converse and enjoy a "cup of tea." Please enter at will. You will always be welcome.
Monday, June 30, 2008
*sighs*
Time flies doesn't it? I haven't posted in almost two months! Yikes! Well, any way... I know you are wondering what happened to me... I have no idea what to post! But I am still here, so don't worry!
21 more days until the mission project. Hot sweaty days with 150% humidity and no collness around is going to be awesome!!!!!! God will be moving and giving us strength in both mind and spirit. I can't wait!!!!!
4 comments:
Well, I hope that you have good 4th of July!!!
Guess what????
We get to go to FL to see our cousins!!!!!!!!
Hey Myra Frances,
Are you still here? See you when school starts! Here comes Dr. Grant!!
Frankie!! Where are you?
21 more days until the mission project. Hot sweaty days with 150% humidity and no collness around is going to be awesome!!!!!! God will be moving and giving us strength in both mind and spirit. I can't wait!!!!!
Post a Comment