




So these are a few.... I will add some more some time but it will not let me put more than this per post. Alice and I had fun with costumes and props and cameras today. We got all dressed up and ran around taking cool pictures! So here is a taste! I'll try and put it on a slide show for you sometime.
4 comments:
I LOVE THE FIRST AND THE LAST!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!
How beautiful both of you are! Your blog is so poetic it makes me want to cry,(in a good way of course). Thank you for your friendship.
Hope:)
I really like all of the pics! The sword is really cool
These are so very pretty! You are blessed with a wonderful childhood.
I love the way you use your imagination and draw your friends in the fun, too.
Your family's friendship is a gift from our Heavenly Father.
Post a Comment