Thursday, February 14, 2008

First Post

Welcome to my blog! This is so knew and it is really weird to use it now. *Doesn't know what to say* So... any way... please enjoy the music. You may have noticed that I really like "Casting Crowns" !!!! I have a ballet recital next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be dancing to; Enough (barlowgirl) and How Great is Our God (Chris Tomlin) I am soooo excited!!!! I have two really cool costumes. I will try to put my "finale" song on here for you to listen too. The problem is I don't know the name so I'll just have to guess. any way. Enjoy the show!


~Myra Frances

2 comments:

Leah-Joy said...

Hey girl! I am really happy for you about the festival this morning! I hope to come and watch your ballet recital!
Your friend,
Leah-Joy.

Noel said...

Love your blog!
Keep up the great work. :)
Hope that you enjoy your ballet recital:<)
In Christ,
Noel